URGENT – DELIVERY DRIVER / YARD-PERSON REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR BUSY TEAM IN Bundoora, VIC.
Typical Day Routine
Your daily duties will include the timely and efficient delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from customers’ construction job sites, in and around Melbourne.
You will be involved in the repair and maintenance of our equipment to a workable and safe condition.
Basic maintenance of the trucks and ensuring they are in a clean and presentable state.
General maintenance of the yard is another key element of the role, ensuring the hire equipment is stacked safely and presentable, preparing loads for the next day etc.
The Requirements and Experience We Are Looking For
- HR unrestricted License (Advantageous – Ideal)
- CV Crane License (Advantageous – Ideal, we will pay for training if you dont have a CV license – $4k)
- Experience using a Hiab / Palfinger type vehicle mounted crane (Advantageous – ideal)
- Forklift License (Minimum-Must have)
- Site Safety Card – white card (Minimum – Must have)
- Own reliable transport (Minimum)
- Neat / Legible Handwriting for paperwork – delivery pick up dockets (Minimum – Must have)
- Self-Motivated applicants – must want to work
This is an immediate start position and is ideal for someone not currently employed and actively seeking work. We will pay for training if required for Dogging and Crane License if required.
Mabey is a global group of companies providing essential engineered products and services to the construction and infrastructure industries. Locally Mabey has a branch network throughout New Zealand and Australia, specializing in groundworks equipment hire, supported by an elite standard of engineering.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a growing company with a great team culture, where your contribution can make a real difference.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent