HR Truck Driver / Yard Hand – PENRITH based.
Mabey Hire provide essential engineered products and services to the construction and infrastructure industries. Locally Mabey has a branch network throughout Australia and New Zealand, specialising in ground-works equipment hire, supported by an elite standard of engineering.
- Significantly above award wages – recognition of experience
- 38-hour week – no rain days
- Occasional overtime
- Full training provided
Your Duties will include, but are not limited to.
- Timely and efficient delivery and collection of equipment to and from customers’ job sites.
- Repair and maintenance equipment to a workable and safe condition (full training provided).
- Visual maintenance of the trucks, to ensure a clean and presentable state.
- General maintenance of the yard.
- HR License (Must have) experience with Road Ranger gear box would be highly regarded.
- CV Crane License (Advantageous)proven experience with a HIAB crane, (we are prepared to support training and license application)
- Forklift License (Must have)
- Construction White Card (Must have)
- Own reliable transport
- Neat, legible handwriting for paperwork including delivery pick up dockets (Must have)
- Self-Motivated applicants – must want to work!
- Please note that the successful completion of a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol tests which is mandatory.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a growing company with a great team culture, where your contribution can make a real difference. This can be an immediate start position.