The Davit Arm System also allows for an additional materials winch for the lowering and removal of tools etc.
With a range of brackets, winches, and bases available, the Pro 3 Series is an ideal davit for confined space entry with a 1.9 – 2.2m (Code 30106) and 2.5 – 2.8m (Code 30107) davit allowing offset of 0.5 to 0.7 metres.
Our Davit Arm Systems should be used with a full body harness, specifically harness systems that have been designed, tested and approved for fall arrest. With a rated working capacity of up to 136kg (including the worker and their tools), our Davit Arm cranes are to be used by individuals trained in safe use of the system and associated equipment.
- Confined space retrieval and rescue system
- Shield mounted design and AS 1891 & AS 2865 approved
- Features lift boom extension and self-retracting winch/cable
- Separate materials handling winch and line to the emergency recovery inertia reel
- Rated to 136kg SWL (rescue winch) & 140kg SWL (materials winch)
- Modular in construction with no one component heavier than 10kg.