Lightweight Trench Box
Save time and money on your next project with Mabey’s lightweight trench box Ultra Shields. Ultra-lightweight and ultra-strong, the design provides simple manoeuvrability around worksites without compromising the shield’s rated capacity.
This makes it the perfect shoring solution for a range of jobs.
The Ultra Shield’s lightweight properties also help improve onsite safety. Because they’re lighter and easier to move, they’re safer to use in built-up working areas. This ensures cleaner movements with lightweight machinery.
Our lightweight shoring is quick to install in any work environment. The simple strut and pin assembly process shortens your trench shoring setup time, allowing you to save time and get on with the real job at hand.
Mabey’s lightweight trench box has revolutionised trench shoring on smaller jobs. While it offers incredible versatility, it also provides reliable strength – withstanding up to 70kPa. In many cases, Mabey’s Ultra Shields are often as strong as – but up to half the weight of – competitor’s traditional steel boxes.
- Ultra lightweight for smaller plant and machinery use
- Simple strut and pin assembly for quick install and increased productivity
- Available in panel lengths up to 7.2m
- Manhole Shields available in this range
- Larger shield sizes handle deeper excavations with fewer shield repositions when laying pipe.
- Strong design built to withstand up to 70kPa
- Working internal widths up to 4m
- Up to 2.4m upper panel height
- No fabric lifting slings required
Find out how you can hire our lightweight shoring solutions for your next job by getting in touch with us online or calling us on 1800 622 394 today.
|Panel Type||Panel Length (mm)||Panel Height (mm)||Panel Width (mm)||Clearance Length (mm, Strut–Strut)||Min Width (mm)||Max Width (mm)||Understrut Clearance (mm)||Safe Working Load (kPa)||Weight (incl 1m strut) (kg)|
Shoring Equipment Project Gallery
Mabey Australia have successfully completed a wide variety of Engineering Projects for many industry leaders.